Monday 28 May 2012

So many ways to tell me...

I'm missing you so badly
I'm feeling quite alone
I know you're very busy
But at least you could have phoned.

I'm missing you so badly
Our love I think might fail
I know you've got lots to do
But you probably could email.

I forget how it is to touch you
I hardly miss the sex
I know you've got a job to do
But you could have sent a text.

I want you to be with me
Throughout the day and night
I know you're out for the weekend
But maybe you could have Skyped.

There's so many ways to communicate
We need to keep in touch
You such an important part of me
Would a postcard be too much?

I love you deeply madly
I'd give everything up for you
You're out with friends again today
A Post It note would do.

I'm getting sort of desperate
I still want to be your man
You're out with the girls for lunch right now
You could try a telegram.

I've not been feeling too well for days
I want to be so much better
You've gone on two weeks holiday
You might have sent a letter.

You have to call or contact me
I'm confused, you're being so lax
You just cannot stay out of touch
My last chance is a fax.

Communication is failing
I don't want us to part
So I'm writing you this message
And sending a poem to win your heart.
And sending a poem to win your heart.

No comments: