Friday 25 May 2012

Communication


I sent you all my details
My very soul I have now shown
I know you’re very busy
But at least you could have phoned

I posted them recorded
Did the postal system fail?
I know you've got lots to do
But at least you could email

The process is so very opaque
I don’t know what comes next
I know you've got a job to do
But you could have sent a text

I need to know your feelings
Is my experience wrong or right?
I know you don’t work weekends
But at least you could have Skyped

I need to know what’s happening
No response, it just won’t do
No doubt you’re lunching some VIP
A Post It note would do

I thought you’d help fix my future
It's such a body blow
I think it's looking bleak right now
There’s nowhere else to go

Communication is failing
Recruitment consultants don’t earn their bread
I’ve seen you on the television
You’re called the ‘Walking Dead.’

No comments: