Tuesday 17 July 2018

New podcast. A cautionary tale; why you shouldn't apply for jobs you do not have the skills for.

This is what happens when you have too much time on your hand, it's a rainy day and you have no other job applications in the pipeline - I should not have even started on this application process but there was the advert on a daily jobs feed, there was nothing else going on...so I completely ignored my inner voice asking 'what are you actually doing here just stop, this is pointless?' Take heed, you should listen to the voice, it makes sense. Further take heed, as I so clearly did not, that you can waste a lot of time and effort on senseless tasks. I know that sounds much like going to work anyway but just saying...

Hear what happens next and don't make my mistakes.

Find the podcast on Sticher, iTunes, Soundcloud and Tune In radio





No comments: